Sunday, October 17, 2010

Madinah and Maggi mee.

17.10.2010.

We finally saw Idah enter the Kelana Jaya LTH departure hall well past 1 a.m. Thursday 14th. October. Since we were "KT18" and "KT 17" had left by 9 p.m., I don't understand why they couldn't let the KT 18 crowd enter the air-conned hall earlier, as that also would lessen the crowding. The last phone call was made from the car as we travelled back to Seremban. Imar sms through her phone when they were waiting to be processed at Madinah airport at about 1 p.m. Thursday, Malaysian time. Idah did not sort out her sim card until the next day, and the children were duly informed and all but Banjat have called. 

Today I saw the missed call while playing at KDRSM with Dato' Ismail and Taib, and called back. All the calls thus far showed Idah in good spirits and good health, except for some running nose. I told her to rub on the "vicks" ointment I gave her. Calit called yesterday and said I should have enough stock of Maggi mee. Well, I have a few packets left. I have already drawn up the week's menu:

Day 1: Maggi mee with eggs.
Day 2: Maggi mee with sawi.
         Day 3: Maggi mee with anchovies.
             Day 4: Maggi mee with large onions.
                Day 5: Maggi mee with hot Thai sauce.
           Day 6: Maggi mee with mushroom.
 Day 7: Maggi mee with eggs.

After that I'm in trouble. Firstly, the "Maggi mee with eggs" is coming around again. Secondly, I'll be up to here with Maggi mee by then. Thirdly, if there's any truth in what they say about too much Maggi mee, I'd probably be crawling on my knees by the end of the week.

Idah said yesterday she had posted some Madinah dates. I hope this packet arrives soon. Then I can have Maggi mee with Madinah dates. For a change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: