Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First transfer.

15.12.2009.

It was just six months ago that Dekna was appointed DPP in Putrajaya. On 4th. January she starts in Kuantan, the first of many transfers to come, I'm sure. 

This afternoon I called Bangtai about the rented house in Tanjung Lumpur that he told Idah he had secured. He confirmed it, saying it's semi-detached and looks suitable and is located in a nice area, and they want 580 for it. Since Dekna would later share the house with another DPP, it seems OK to me. But Dekna wants to make a trip after Christmas to see for herself. This means the weekends at home will now become month-end for Idah, or we could make the trip instead.

About the idea of Idah moving with Dekna,  I don't think she can do that,  with her PEKERTI involvement. 

As for me, RPGC and SIGC have reciprocal arrangements, so my golf only changes venues. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: