Thursday, March 4, 2010

My kenduri for this year.

5.3.2010.


Hank and Bang Enon made comments on this blog and I thank them. But the final date of my kenduri for Dekna's  wedding has now been fixed for December, not October as planned earlier. Hafiz is with some oil-and-gas set up and has some vacation issues. I had to scramble back to MPS yesterday and sorted out the date-change. I don't want to get stranded with no venue. So the "nikah" will be on Thursday, 30th. December this year, for immediate family. The main reception for relatives and friends will be on Friday, 31st December, at the Dewan MPS Seremban, commencing at 8 p.m. I'm looking at the list of invitees, but Hank and Bang Enon are invited right now for the Friday date. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

kaykuala said...

Dear Zam,
I had an inkling of this fr ur FB posting which I saw 2day.
I had not accessed ur blog lately (u had been MIA)

To ascertain on the dates again that I checked ur blog.(4 postings in as many days) Am I glad!

Welcome back. InsyaAllah. both Shadah n I will b there.

norzah said...

Dik Enai. tq for the info and early invite. As a non-golfer I've lots of freetime but reading and writing is a vocation by itself though both be done under the tree.
Read you entry 'I never learn' and 'Turning Pro'. Doesn't anger affect your game. My experience in golf
(not extensive but quite intensive) is, the more angry and determined I was to do well, the lousier I become.
Only when I'm cool and nonplussed, do i get some of the best results. Check it out. Peace.