Saturday, January 30, 2010

Updating.

31.1.2010.


This is just to break the silence. I hope to write a bit about a few topics shortly. But first. thanks to Hank and Bang Enon ( yes, it's my male cousin even if the endearment sounds feminine ) for the comments about Dekna's imminent betrothal.

Hank came for both of my previous kenduris for the older two boys' weddings, but Bang Enon ducked both for some reason or other.

Sure I'm inviting both again. This time they'll both hopefully come. It'll be at the same venue, Dewan MPS Seremban because it's the only decent hall available in this town, other than the hotels where you don't have a choice on the food. I've booked the hall for Friday 1st October this year. It'll be sit down dinner at 8 pm. I told my wife to have those stupid buffet dinners over my dead body ! I want my guests to come together and get served together decently, and admire the bridal couple, and not line up behind some stupid serving table and mess up everything from 8 to 11 pm, ignoring whatever ceremony is prepared for marriage-reception. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

kaykuala said...

Dear Zam,
Am saying yes for Oct 01, insyAllah. Kindly note, 8 mths lead time will just go very fast. Anything fr me let me know.

norzah said...

Dek Nai, thanks for the invite. Now that we have FB and the Blog (beside Twitters etc), we get to know what's going on in the family circle in a jiffy. Honestly I was totally in the dark re the past kenduris. Hope nothing stands in the way this time.

norzah said...

Erratum:"Twittering" should be read as "tweeting."