Friday, August 22, 2008

rocky's bru: Petrol, diesel prices to go down

23.8.2008.


I made a little speech in a certain gathering at the Primula Hotel in Kuala Terengganu on 25th. July that mentioned, among other things, the incredibly thoughtless decision by Dollah  to increase the pump price of petrol by 41 %. So, now he sees some sense in his senseless decision ? I'm sure I speak for countless Malaysians when I say that this fellow is getting bad advice from the idiots that he has surrounded himself with. As they say, you are the company you keep with. And by the way, I have not seen his face in Permatang Pauh. I hope he won't claim credit for any miracle that takes place on polling day. His being PM for more than 1 term is miracle enough !



.....................................................................................

No comments: